Today’s 12 gift ideas theme is: play! Whether it’s a puzzle or game for the family, books delving into the biggest professional sports and video games, or guides to tabletop RPGs like Dungeons and Dragons, Magers & Quinn has something for all the ways your loved ones like to play.
Our activities aisle is full of puzzles, coloring books, games, word games and sudoku, and books on card games, chess, and role playing games. And our sports sections cover all the major professional sports, plus sports journalism, fitness, and outdoor activities like hiking, climbing, and skiing. So if your Christmas list includes an active friend looking for inspiration, a football fanatic, a budding e-sports star, or the family who’s played Taboo together for 15 years and needs something new, we can help!
Games and books pictured:
- Utter Nonsense! Naughty (Party) Edition (also available in Family edition), $26.99
- Bananagrams, $14.95
- Literary Aces playing cards, $8.99
- D&D Player’s Handbook, $44.96
- Crosswords, Crosswords & More Crosswords, $6.29
- 8-Bit Apocalypse: The Untold Story of Atari’s Missile Command, $24.26
- Blood, Sweat, and Pixels: The Triumphant, Turbulent Stories Behind How Video Games are Made, $8.99
- The Best American Sports Writing 2018, $14.39
- The Art of Playing Cards: Over 100 Games, Tricks, and Skills to Inspire and Entertain, $10.99
- Rise of the Dungeon Master: Gary Gygax and the Creation of D&D, $8.99
- Mobi (like Banagrams but with math, and comes in an adorable whale pouch!), $20
- The Club: How the English Premier League Became the Wildest, Richest, Most Disruptive Force in Sports, $25.20
- Hockey: A Global History, $26.96
- Quarterback: Inside the Most Important Position in the National Football League, $25.16
One thought on “12 Gift Ideas: All Play”
Pingback: 12 Gift Ideas: All of ‘Em | Musings from Magers and Quinn
Comments are closed.