History and fiction set in Minnesota, photographic explorations of the state, and locally-made goodies: all great ideas for your friends and family with extreme Minnesota pride.
Our “Minnesota room” is chock full of titles for those curious about history, sports, nature, and literature of Minnesota. Local artists and designers such as Adam Turman, Michelle Brusegaard, Kenspeckle Press, and Frostbeard Candles make up a huge portion of our gifts and cards as well.
- Forgotten Spirits: A No Ordinary Woman Mystery by Barbara Deese, $14.95
- Twin Cities Beer: A Heady History by Scott Carlson, $21.99
- The Great Minnesota Cookie Book by Lee Svitak Dean and Rick Nelson, $22.46
- Double Exposure: Images of Black Minnesota in the 1940s by John Glanton, $26.96
- The Minnesota Homegrown Cookbook by Jan Joannides, $5.99
- Mark Rosen’s Book of Minnesota Sports Lists by Jim Burton and Mark Rosen, $7.99
- Roadside Geology of Minnesota by Richard W. Ojakangas, $23.40
- Blues Vision: African American Writing from Minnesota edited by Alexs Pate, $9.99
- The Senator Next Door by Amy Klobuchar, $17.96
- Thank You for Shopping: The Golden Age of Minnesota Department Stores by Kristal Leebrick, $26.96
Gift items pictured:
- MN themed pint glasses by Adam Turman (available in 5 styles), prices vary by style $7.99-$13.99
- MN Nice candles from Frostbeard Candles, “Purple Rain” and “Up North” scents, $17.99
- Minneapolis and Minnesota letterpress notebooks from Blackbird Letterpress, $15
- “North Sweet North” patches, keychains, and hat by Michelle Brusegaard, $5.99 – $17.99
- SKOL coozie by Michelle Brusegaard (available in multiple colors), $3.99
- Minneapolis/St. Paul skyline whiskey glasses by Adam Turman, $11.99
- Minnesota typography t-shirt by Minnesota Made (available in multiple sizes), $28
One thought on “12 Gift ideas: Made in MN”
Pingback: 12 Gift Ideas: All of ‘Em | Musings from Magers and Quinn
Comments are closed.