Stumped on gifts? You have just about enough time to pull together a homemade present or two. Whether it’s wearable or edible, a handmade gift is a great way to show you care. Or, if all else fails, you can gift the book itself. They are beautiful on their own, after all.
Cute creatures, Christmas stockings, handmade cards – we can help you with the perfect book to learn a craft yourself, or give directly to a DIY-inclined friend!
Crafty gift ideas, pictured:
- Felt Forest Friends, $9.99
- The Art of Brush Lettering, $22.49
- Hand Lettering Art Set and Project Book, $17.99
- Crochet Taxidermy, $7.99
- Edgy Embroidery, $19.79
- Knit Christmas Stockings, $6.99
- Paper Craft Home, $19.76
- Wool Toys & Friends, $8.99
- Tilly and the Buttons: Stretch!, $26.99
If the way to their hearts is through their stomachs, we got you covered. All kinds of cuisines, diets, and cooking methods are represented in our wide array of cookbooks. Canned goods and gingerbread houses make great edible gifts, or just invite your loved ones to a fun dinner party using one of these books on cooking for a crowd!
Selections from the cookbooks section, pictured:
- Savory Sweet: Simple Preserves from a Northern Kitchen, $22.46
- Canning for a New Generation, $14.99
- The Gingerbread Book, $9.99
- Cuba: The Cookbook, $44.96
- Feed Your People, $35.96
- Thug Kitchen: Party Grub, $23.39
- Dishing Up Minnesota, $9.99
- The Ultimate Instant Pot Cookbook, $26.99
One thought on “12 Gift ideas: Make something memorable”
Pingback: 12 Gift Ideas: All of ‘Em | Musings from Magers and Quinn
Comments are closed.