Alley-side pickup at Magers & Quinn is available on weekdays between 3pm-6pm and on weekends between 12pm-3pm.
Only items purchased ahead of time, either online or by phone, will be available for pickup.
We’ve created a distanced, contactless pick up counter at our back door where your web orders can be picked up within 24 hours. For this reason, pickup is only available at our back door.
To help maintain a healthy work environment for our employees, we ask that all customers picking up orders maintain a minimum 6-foot distance from employees and from other customers, and wear a face mask whenever possible.
How it works:
- Place website orders at magersandquinn.com, available 24/7, or call us to order if you do not have access to our website.
- Our entire book inventory is browsable, new/used.
- Two ways to get books:
- Orders placed for Delivery (free shipping for $29.99 or more)
- Orders placed for Next Day Pick-Up (pick-up at store, no fees, processed within 24 hours). Please note that pick-up is only available for items listed as “on our shelves now.” When your order is ready to pick up, you will receive an email!
- Pick-up window is available 3pm – 6pm Monday-Friday, 12pm – 3pm Saturday & Sunday.
- Orders may be picked up ONLY at our Curbside Pick-Up site in the alley behind our store off 31st St. We are the first garage door on the right (look for the Magers & Quinn sign).
- If the door is closed, ring the doorbell or call. A bookseller will be standing at a distance to assist you.
- Please note that Magers & Quinn is not able to process returns or exchanges at this time.
Thank you for supporting your local bookstore. See you (from a distance) soon!