Get in touch with your inner vampire as Miles Proctor and his vampire posse present The New Vampire’s Handbook: a Guide for the Recently Turned Creature of the Night–Sunay, October 25, at 7:00pm at Magers & Quinn. Prizes for all who come in vampire costume; grand prize for best costume. Decision of the judge is final; complaints will be met with fangs.
In this definitive guide, the newly turned will find
- a head-to-toe look at your vampiric body: how to harness your new powers to dispatch mortal enemies, maintain your fangs, and embrace your vampirosexuality
- methods for luring prey, faking your way through meals, approaching other vampires, and creating a four-hundred-year financial plan
- tips on acting your “age,” behaving appropriately if you see a human you knew decades ago, and dealing with epic vampire feuds
- essential advice for blending in with the masses, from finding a coven to avoiding the media (and mirrors) to staying on top of the latest fashion trends
- the joy of scrapbooking
- as well as helpful online resources, a glyph guide, renovation instructions for emergency lairs, a Ruling Families directory, nightly mantras, and personal anecdotes from the Vampire Miles Proctor’s nearly five hundred years of experience.