We’re pleased to announce that starting Monday, June 8, at 12pm, Magers & Quinn is re-opening for limited browsing.
Browsing and pickup hours: 12 – 7pm Daily
We can’t wait to see you! Here’s what to expect:
- A small number of browsers will be allowed in the store at a time, with a bookseller keeping track of current occupancy at the front door.
- In order to allow for as many browsers as possible through the day, we ask that visitors limit their browsing to 30 minutes or less.
- For the protection of all customers and employees, all staff and visitors must wear a mask or cloth face covering while in the store during open hours.
- If you are unable to wear a mask or otherwise unable to browse in person, please take advantage of our shipping and contactless pickup options. Orders can be placed online or over the phone.
- All browsers are expected to maintain a social distance of at least 6 feet from others during their visit.
- We are not accepting cash at this time. Debit, credit, gift card, or store credit only.
- If traveling to Magers & Quinn to pick up an order, please use the back door, accessible from the alley off of 31st street.
If you are interested in selling used books, please give us a call and a bookseller will walk you through the new process!
As a reminder, our website is available 24/7, and phone lines are open 10am-7pm (612-822-4611). We will continue to fulfill your orders online and via phone, through mail and pickup. See you soon!