Magers & Quinn is pleased to be the official bookseller for the 17th annual Minnesota Monthly Food & Wine Experience. We’ll be at Target Field on March 5 and 6–along with some of the Twin Cities top restaurants, brewers, and wineries.
Sample fine wines, specialty beers, and gourmet cuisine in the warmth and comfort of Target Field. With more than 200 companies showcasing wine, beer, and food samples from the Midwest and across the country, you’re sure to find a variety of tastes to delight your palette.
You can also meet authors at Magers & Quinn’s booth. Stop by, say hello, and meet
- James Norton, author of Minnesota Lunch: From Pasties to Bahn Mi
- Janice Cole, author of Chicken and Egg: A Memoir of Suburban Homesteading With 125 Recipes
- Shelly NC Holl, author of The Minnesota Table
- Robin Asbell, author of New Vegetarian and The New Whole Grains Cookbook, and
- Ana Micka, author of The Fresh Girl’s Guide to Easy Canning and Preserving