Magers & Quinn Booksellers presents “Saturday Signings.” Every Saturday in December, great local authors will be available to make your book a unique present–at Magers & Quinn Booksellers. Signed books are one-of-a-kind gifts. No one else can give your dad a copy of Kevin Kling’s Holiday Inn dedicated to him by the author. Or a copy of Drink This with a personal recommendation from Dara Moskowitz-Grumdahl.
Magers & Quinn Booksellers makes it easy for you to get personalized gifts for everyone on your list. Every Saturday in December, authors will be in the store signing copies of their books. The events are free and open to the public.
1:00pm, Saturday, December 4–Glorious food books
- Dara Moskowitz-Grumdahl, food critic and author of Drink This: Wine Made Simple
- Stewart Woodman, chef at Heidi’s Minneapolis (2903 Lyndale Avenue S) and author of Shefzilla: Conquering Haute Cuisine at Home
1:00pm, Saturday, December 11–Books children of all ages
- Alison McGhee, author of Bink and Gollie, Julia Gillian and the Art of Knowing, Falling Boy, and many more books for young readers
- Steve Brezenoff, author of The Absolute Value of -1
Bonus signing!–12:00pm, Saturday, December 18
- Meet the authors of Minnesota 101: Everything You Wanted to Know About Minnesota and Were Going to Ask Anyway
1:00pm, Saturday, December 18–(Minnesota) Nice Books
- Kevin Kling, storyteller and author of Kevin Kling’s Holiday Inn and The Dog Says How
- Peg Meier, author of Wishing for a Snow Day: Growing Up in Minnesota; Too Hot, Went to Lake; and Bring Warm Clothes
Stay tuned for details or check out www.magersandquinn.com for details right now.–David E